Website address: http://wellnessinstitute.webs.com/
Email Address: email@example.com
Want Board Certification? contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TO SEE REWARD OFFERED!)
ATTENTION! FALL SEMINAR!
DON'T MISS THIS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ~
EMERGENCY ALTERNATIVES SEMINAR!
AN ALL DAY SEMINAR TO BE HELD IN BRANSON, MO.! OCTOBER 14TH!
THIS SEMINAR IS CRITICAL FOR THE DAYS WE LIVE IN!
YOU WILL LEARN:
1. The world's best natural medicines for all conditions!
2. Hands-on emergency care techniques!
3. The most economical, and safest foods to keep on hand in case of emergency.
4. Your personal emergency back pack for your house, car, and wilderness!
5. What you should have in your MEDICNE CHEST AT ALL TIMES FOR ALL EMERGENCIES!
6. How to protect yourself and others from fallout (radiation, etc.,) in case of an emergency!
AND MUCH MORE!
NOTE: A copy of Dr. Donovan's New book: "Emergency alternatives" will be given to each person who enrolls in the Seminar!
To purchase the book, send $75.00 USD (includes S/H. to: Dr. Carole Donovan
302 Creek St.
Galena, MO. 65656 USA
Books will be mailed within 3 days of receiving check, money order or money gram <>
INFO ~ EMAIL: caroledonovan_ND@yahoo.com
And receive more info and enrollment application!
AND NOW----WELCOME TO:
IAMCR & GWSM School of HIMed.
Board Certified International Distant Study Programs of
Naturopathy & Hygienic Alternatives
WHAT WE OFFER ~
BOARD CERTIFIED DISTANT STUDY ND/HYGIENIC STUDIES
WORKSHOPS & SHORT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
WHO WE ARE:
IAMCR & GWSM (HIMed.) are Biblically sound and Professional level Naturopathic & Hygienic programs dedicated to True and Pure Traditional Naturopathic teachings as taught and practiced by qualified and recognized Natural Hygienic Physicians from the era of understanding all natural healing procedures prior to medical schools accepting Government accreditation which completely changed the curriculum--usually after 1903.
WHAT WE DO NOT TEACH:
All New Age Philosophies, and any resemblance thereof, which may include certain evaluation processes that may be borderline New Age; and, homeopathic medicines containing certain ingredients that may trigger negative symptoms similar to that of allopathic medications <>
The Board Certified ND program ~
offered by this Ministry since 1992 & patterned after Loma Linda Physician's curriculum prior to 1903!
This program also offers hands-on workshops & Internship programs (optional).
INTRODUCING THE HIMed. by GWSM
is presently a book learning distant study Board Certified Program!
(No additional hands-on clinical training offered at this time, other than the above training for the ND student/graduate)
The HIMed., distant study program is an advanced ND/MD level with teachings compatible with Natural Alternative Hygienics as taught and practiced by Professors of Natural Medicine as described above. This professional level program is NOT available at other ND schools!
The Pre-requisite for the HIMed., is the completion of the
ND degree as offered by IAMCR.
CLICK ON APPLICATION FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE
ND/HIMed., combined program.
~ $50,000.00 USD REWARD ~
Leading to the arrest & conviction of anyone or group of people in any country Internationally, found using & selling/collecting monies, tuitions, etc., for, in behalf of, or otherwise, IAMCR, the HIMed., program, or Dr. Carole Donovan, and that all above books/MODULES, study materials, etc., shall not be claimed by any person, persons, organizations, etc., and that this written is NOT theirs and cannot legally be claimed as such, nor sold, copied in any form whatsoever, nor for any purpose, eg. clinics, school, etc., nor can operate an extension school of IAMCR--there are no LEGAL EXTENSION SCHOOLS OPERATING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AT THIS TIME!
ALSO, PLEASE BE AWARE of anyone claiming to REPRESENT IAMCR or its HIMed., program in behalf of Dr. Carole Donovan, and who may be collecting funds from various persons and countries for traveling, etc., expenses or otherwise in behalf of IAMCR, the HIMed., program, or Dr. Carole Donovan. NO ONE HAS PERMISSION AT THIS TIME TO REPRESENT IAMCR AND COLLECT ANY MONIES FROM ANYONE CONCERNING THIS SCHOOL, ETC. regardless of what documentation they may present!!
~ COPYRIGHT NOTICE ~
IAMCR does not have a contract with any person, organization, etc., to sell, copy, print, claim as their own, or otherwise, any of the books or study materials belonging to IAMCR, HIMed., or written by Dr. Carole Donovan. Be aware that the HOME BASE of IAMCR is only in Arkansas USA, and an extension clinic/office in MO. Thank you!
STANDARDS FOR OUR ND & HIMed. Programs:
OUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOLLOWS THESE GUIDELINES:
1. STRICTLY PATTERNED AFTER THE ORIGINAL U.S. CONGRESSIONAL DEFINITION OF WHAT CONSITUTES TRUE, TRADITIONAL NATUROPATHY AS DEFINED TO CONGRESS BY HYGIENIC LICENSED PHYSICIANS WITH THIS TRAINING.
2. ADHERING TO THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN HERBAL CHARTER STILL IN EFFECT TODAY!
3. TEACHES TRADITONAL HYGIENIC MEDICINE AS PRSCRIBED BY HISTORICAL PHYSICIANS AND EARLY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SCHOOLS!
4. TOTALLY ABSENT OF ANY AND ALL NEW AGE PHILOSOPHIES AND DANGEROUS METHOLOGIES.
Pre-requisite for enrollment: Desire to use the above knowledge as a true, medical missionary to help relieve suffering and follow the will of God.
Students also learn how to establish their own legal wellness services and other employment opportunities in the wide field of Alternative, Natural Medicine!
ARE YOU a professional in natural wellness and desire to become Internationally board certified in your profession to gain more credibility to your clients, etc.? Then please scroll to the bottom of this page to see if you qualify. Or, for more details, you may wish to log onto: http://www.ndcertificationboard.webs.com/
IAMCR ND Curriculum Outline:
LESSONS ARE OFFERED IN 14 SEPARATE MANUALS. EACH MANUAL IS A PRECURSER TO THE MORE ADVANCED STUDIES, AND ARE DIVIDED INTO SECTIONS SUCH AS
1. Lessons 1-14 are essential ND Core lessons (Includes human anatomy/physiology/pathology/nutritional & herbal introduction, etc.
2. Lessons 15-20 cover Herbology & Hand-on therapeutics
3. Lessons 21-26 cover Nutritional & clinical sciences (Head to Toe assessments, etc.)
4. Lessons 27-32 cover many aspects of the professional ND studies including legalities for self-employment, etc.
5. 33 is the ND Board Certification Exam from AMNA
(Log onto: http://ndcertificationboard.webs.com/ NOTE: IAMCR graduate students receive a 75% discount on their AMNA Board Certification Document upon graduated.
6. Lesson 34 covers the 4 day Workshop (Optional) * Cost: $1,250.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Meals not included.
7. Lesson 35 is the 45 hr. Internship program (Optional) ** Cost: $1,725.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Transportation & Meals not included
8. TROPICAL MEDICINE COURSE: This study may be completed at home. It takes the student to various tropical places in the World such as Belize and Hawaii, and teaches many methods of healing, understanding, and identifying Tropical medicines in comparison with those medicinal herbs found in the United States. Pre-requisite, for entry in the completion of the IAMCR ND Studies. Medicines from Belize, Hawaii, and other places are taught in comparison with similar herbs found in the United Stated.
9. HIMed. Students learn terminology and comparison evaluations on a Doctorate level coupled with Hygienics as taught by some of America's most renown Hygienic Physicians. Pre-requisite: Completion of IAMCR ND course of study.
(AMNA (Alternative Medicine Naturopathic Accrediting Association)
(A private, non-profit Alternative Med., determining board - International
ARE YOU ON THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL LIST
OF THOSE WHO MAY QUALIFY TO BECOME A BOARD CERTIFIED NATURAL PRACTITIONER?
IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY INTEGRATING NATURAL REMEDIES WITH YOU PRACTICE, YOU MAY QUALIFY.
PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Nutritionist, Dietician, Teacher, Hydrotherapist, colonist, Microscopy Tech., Communication wellness professional (Radio/Television/Public Speaker), Wellness consultant, Naturopath, Naprapath, Exercise Specialist, Health food store consultant/owner or manger; Health Retreat, Wellness clinic practitioner, natural health school/ministry, Medical Missionary, Lay Ministry, etc.. Write and tell us about yourself and why you wish to become a Board Certified Practitioner in the field you are practicing.
HEALTH FOOD STORE?
ALL NATURAL WELLNESS CLINIC?
We also Board Certify the above businesses. You may qualify. A recognized Board Certification means a great deal to customers/patients/clients.