International Alternative Medicine Ministry & Cancer Research (IAMCR).
All Modules, seminars/workshops & ND/NP/HIMed. classes are
AMNA recognized and board certified as professional
Medical Missionary Training Modules
based on Biblical Principals.
MODULES (CLASSES) OFFERED:
1. Distant Learning ND Studies (Using Modules - booklets )
2. Student hands-on 3-4/5 Day Workshops
3. Community Seminars
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!
ONLY ONE WORKSHOP THIS YEAR ~ 2017 ~ DON'T MISS IT!
PASS THIS INFO ALONG. ONLY ONE WORKSHOP THIS YEAR!!
BECOME A BOARD CERTIFIED
A HIGHLY INTENSIVE
4 (four) DAY WORKSHOP!
ALL THOSE WHO ATTEND WILL RECEIVE A BOARD CERTIFICATION AS A CANCER CONSULTANT!
NO PRE REQUIREMENT!
Open to IAMCR & non Students
IF YOU ARE A N.D. graduate student, this workshop will qualify you as a Board Certified Naturopathic Physician
CLASSES BEGIN MONDAY, MARCH 20th 2017
and will end on Thursday, March 23rd. 2017
10:00 a.m. ~ 4:00 p.m. MON. ~ THURSDAY!
Evening hours for study &/or student practice
ALTHOUGH CANCER IS THE PRIMARY FOCUS, MOST MODERN DAY
DEGENERATE DISEASES WILL BE INCLUDED (See List*)
THIS PROGRAM IS ALSO EXCELLENT FOR OVERALL WELLNESS AND PREVENTION AND ESSENTIAL FOR HEALTH RETREATS/RESORTS, etc.
General physiology, anatomy & pathology review.
END0 Introduction to patient assessment skills for the N.D.
Organic chemistry & herbal/nutritional medicinals
Cancer & other degenerative disease & Natural indications for each
Intake sheets, SOAP sheets, & general daily client outline programs
TUES: Hands-on head to toe assessment skills.
Hands-on therapeutic(modality) skills include ~
Hydrotherapy, Massage, Motor Point therapy, Range of Motion &
other PT skills, exercise, Chiroterahapy, Naprapathic, Oxygen
therapies, Heliotherapy, energy analysis, and patient progress exam.
WED: DEGENERATIVE DISEASES AND NUTRITIONAL/HERBAL/SUPPLEMENT/ & HANDS-ON THERAPIES FOR EACH:
THURS: REVIEW & DISCUSSION OF THE ABOVE. full
WELLNESS PROGRAMS ESTABLISHED, DISCUSSIONS & PERSONAL PROGRESS
EXAMS (Not graded)
THURS EVENING: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
GRADUATION & CERTIFICATIONS PRESENTED
SIX OR LESS STUDENTS: $700.00
SEVEN - TEN $550.00
ELEVEN - FIFTEEN $495.00
SIXTEEN - TWENTY $450.00
OVER TWENTY $375.00
limit: 30 students
NOTE: Students are responsible for their own lodging & food. Tuition includes classroom and Board Certifications. On this website, we will be sharing the best and most economical motels in the area. Mountain View is a small town, so all Motels are conveniently located to the school. The classes will be conducted at the SDA Educational building across from the school. There are cooking facilities at the building.
TIME: MONDAY, MARCH 20TH 2017
PLACE: 915 Tower Loop, Mountain View, Arkansas
50% OF ALL TUITION MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN MARCH 7TH, 2017. THOSE WHO SUBMIT THEIR TUITION PART/FULL, ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 22nd, MAY DEDUCT 10% FROM THEIR TUITION. IF A SPOUSE ATTENDS THE WORKSHOP, HE/SHE WILL BE COUNTED AS ONE STUDENT. 20 PERCENT OF THE TUITION.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION:
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING NO LATER THAN February 15th! If we do not have our student goal by then, we will cancel the workshop and all monies will be promptly returned to the students. Thank you.
SEND ALL TUITION VIA PERSONAL CHECK/M.O. TO:
IAMCR c/o Dr. Carole J. Donovan
302 Creek Street Galena, MO. 65656
This Website address: http://wellnessinstitute.webs.com/
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a health practitioner needing Board Certification? contact: email@example.com
Visit our website: ndcertificationboard.webs.com/
WHO WE ARE:
IAMCR & GWS-HIMed., are Biblically sound and Professional level Naturopathic & Hygienic professional level learning board certified programs dedicated to True and Pure Traditional Naturopathic teachings as taught and practiced by qualified and recognized Natural Hygienic Physicians from the era of understanding all natural healing procedures prior to medical schools accepting Government accreditation which completely changed the curriculum--after 1903. The Naturopathic program is a pre-requisite to the ND-Phys., scholastic program.
WHAT WE DO NOT TEACH:
New Age Philosophies, and any resemblance thereof, which may include certain evaluation processes that may be borderline New Age. We teach Natures safe modalities compatible with the human physiological structure.
The Board Certified ND program ~
offered by this Ministry since 1992 & patterned after Loma Linda Physician's curriculum prior to 1903!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROGRAM, TUITION, ETC., PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ENROLLMENT APPLICATION PAGE. THANK YOU.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE CURRICULUM
~ COPYRIGHT NOTICE ~
Neither IAMCR or GWS-HI-MED, (Gore/Wycliffe school of HIMed.) or the author Dr. Carole J. Donovan, does not as of this notice, have a contract with any person, organization, school, etc., to either sell, copy, print, claim as their own, collect any monies or other valuables claiming to be a representative in behalf of either of the above, or to operate a school using all or part of said educational data--Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
IAMCR/GWS-HIMed. (R) STAFF
CONTACT ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARDS FOR OUR ND & HIMed. Programs:
OUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
1. STRICTLY PATTERNED AFTER THE ORIGINAL U.S. CONGRESSIONAL DEFINITION OF WHAT CONSITUTES TRUE, TRADITIONAL NATUROPATHY AS DEFINED TO CONGRESS BY HYGIENIC LICENSED PHYSICIANS WITH THIS TRAINING.
2. ADHERING TO THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN HERBAL CHARTER STILL IN EFFECT TODAY!
3. TEACHES TRADITONAL HYGIENIC MEDICINE AS PRSCRIBED BY HISTORICAL PHYSICIANS AND EARLY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SCHOOLS!
4. TOTALLY ABSENT OF ANY AND ALL NEW AGE PHILOSOPHIES AND DANGEROUS METHOD0LOGIES.
Pre-requisite for enrollment: A strong desire to use the above knowledge offered, as a true, medical missionary to help relieve suffering and follow the will of God.
Students also learn how to establish their own legal wellness services and other employment opportunities in the wide field of Alternative, Natural Medicine!
Are you considered a professional in the natural wellness field? Would you like to be Internationally board certified in your profession to gain more credibility to your clients, etc.? Then please scroll to the bottom of this page to see if you qualify,, then please Contact:
LESSONS ARE OFFERED IN 14 SEPARATE MANUALS. EACH MANUAL IS A PRECURSER TO THE MORE ADVANCED STUDIES, AND ARE DIVIDED INTO SECTIONS SUCH AS
1. Lessons 1-14 are essential ND Core lessons (Includes human anatomy/physiology/pathology/nutritional & herbal introduction, etc.
2. Lessons 15-20 cover Herbology & Hand-on therapeutics
3. Lessons 21-26 cover Nutritional & clinical sciences (Head to Toe assessments, etc.)
4. Lessons 27-32 cover many aspects of the professional ND studies including legalities for self-employment, etc.
5. Lesson 33 is the ND Board Certification Exam from AMNA
(Log onto: http://ndcertificationboard.webs.com/ NOTE: IAMCR graduate students receive a 75% discount on their AMNA Board Certification Document. This amount is included in their ND tuition.
6. Lesson 34 covers the 5 day Workshop (Optional) * Cost: $950.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Meals not included.
7. Lesson 35 is the 45 hr. Internship program (Optional) ** Cost: $1,225.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Transportation & Meals not included
8. TROPICAL MEDICINE COURSE: This study may be completed at home. It takes the student to various tropical places in the World such as Belize and Hawaii, and teaches many methods of healing, understanding, and identifying Tropical medicines in comparison with those medicinal herbs found in the United States. Pre-requisite, for entry in the completion of the IAMCR ND Studies. Medicines from Belize, Hawaii, and other places are taught in comparison with similar herbs found in the United Stated. Tuition. $1,500.00.
9. HIMed. Students learn terminology and comparison evaluations on a Doctorate level coupled with Hygienics as taught by some of America's most renown Hygienic Physicians. Pre-requisite: Completion of the IAMCR ND course of study. See Enrollment Application for more information, tuition, & availability.
(AMNA (Alternative Medicine Naturopathic Accrediting Association)
(A private, non-profit Alternative Med., determining board - International
ARE YOU ON THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL LIST
OF THOSE WHO MAY QUALIFY TO BECOME A BOARD CERTIFIED NATURAL PRACTITIONER?
IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY INTEGRATING
NATURAL REMEDIES WITH YOU PRACTICE, YOU MAY QUALIFY.
PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Nutritionist, Dietician, Teacher, Hydrotherapist, colonist, Microscopy Tech., Communication wellness professional (Radio/Television/Public Speaker), Wellness consultant, Naturopath, Naprapath, Exercise Specialist, Health food store consultant/owner or manger; Health Retreat, Wellness clinic practitioner, natural health school/ministry, Medical Missionary, Lay Ministry, etc.. Write and tell us about yourself and why you wish to become a Board Certified Practitioner in the field you are practicing.
HEALTH FOOD STORE?
ALL NATURAL WELLNESS CLINIC?
We also Board Certify the above businesses. You may qualify. A recognized Board Certification means a great deal to your customers/patients/