To IAMCR & GWSM School of HIMed.
Board Certified International Distant Study Programs of
Naturopathy & Hygienic Alternatives
WHAT WE OFFER ~
BOARD CERTIFIED DISTANT STUDY ND/HYGIENIC STUDIES
WORKSHOPS & SHORT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
WHO WE ARE:
IAMCR & GWSM (HIMed.) are Biblically sound and Professional level Naturopathic & Hygienic programs dedicated to True and Pure Traditional Naturopathic teachings as taught and practiced by qualified and recognized Natural Hygienic Physicians from the era of understanding all natural healing procedures prior to medical schools accepting Government accreditation which completely changed the curriculum--usually after 1903.
WHAT WE DO NOT TEACH:
All New Age Philosophies, and any resemblance thereof, which may include certain evaluation processes that may be borderline New Age; and, homeopathic medicines containing certain ingredients that may trigger negative symptoms similar to that of allopathic medications <>
The Board Certified ND program ~
offered by this Ministry since 1992 & patterned after Loma Linda Physician's curriculum prior to 1903!
This program also offers hands-on workshops & Internship programs (optional).
INTRODUCING THE HIMed. by GWSM
is presently a book learning distant study Board Certified Program!
(No additional hands-on clinical training offered at this time, other than the above training for the ND student/graduate)
The HIMed., distant study program is an advanced ND/MD level with teachings compatible with Natural Alternative Hygienics as taught and practiced by Professors of Natural Medicine as described above. This professional level program is NOT available at other ND schools!
The Pre-requisite for the HIMed., is the completion of the
ND degree as offered by IAMCR.
CLICK ON APPLICATION FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE
ND/HIMed., combined program.
This office receives numerous phone calls and other means of contact, from persons interested in our programs. Either during or prior to any personal appointments or enrollment considerations are made, the person of interest must supply the following information to IAMCR:
1. FULL NAME & FIRST NAME OF SPOUSE (If applicable)
2. FULL ADDRESS & PRESENT LIVING LOCALITY, and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
3. NAME OF THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO REFERRED
THE CALLER, ETC., TO THIS SCHOOL
4. THREE (3) CHARACTER REFERENCES
5. TWO WORK REFERENCES
6. AT LEAST ONE EDUCATIONAL REFERENCE.
7. COPY OF PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE
Once the above is satisfied, consideration for acceptance into this program will be determined. No personal interviews will be scheduled until all of the above data is received by IAMCR.
BASES FOR OUR ND & HIMed. Programs:
OUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOLLOWS THESE GUIDELINES:
1. STRICTLY PATTERNED AFTER THE ORIGINAL U.S. CONGRESSIONAL DEFINITION OF WHAT CONSITUTES TRUE, TRADITIONAL NATUROPATHY AS DEFINED TO CONGRESS BY HYGIENIC LICENSED PHYSICIANS WITH THIS TRAINING.
2. ADHERING TO THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN HERBAL CHARTER STILL IN EFFECT TODAY!
3. TEACHES TRADITONAL HYGIENIC MEDICINE AS PRSCRIBED BY HISTORICAL PHYSICIANS AND EARLY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SCHOOLS!
4. TOTALLY ABSENT OF ANY AND ALL NEW AGE PHILOSOPHIES AND DANGEROUS METHOLOGIES.
Pre-requisite for enrollment: Desire to use the above knowledge as a true, medical missionary to help relieve suffering, and follow the will of God.
CONTINUE TO SCROLL BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT THE SCHOOL & HOW YOU CAN ENROLL:
Students also learn how to establish their own legal wellness services and other employment opportunities in the wide field of Alternative, Natural Medicine!
ARE YOU a professional in natural wellness and desire to become Internationally board certified in your profession to gain more credibility to your clients, etc.? Then please scroll to the bottom of this page to see if you qualify. Or, for more details, you may wish to log onto: http://www.ndcertificationboard.webs.com/
IAMCR ND Curriculum Outline:
LESSONS ARE OFFERED IN 14 SEPARATE MANUALS. EACH MANUAL IS A PRECURSER TO THE MORE ADVANCED STUDIES, AND ARE DIVIDED INTO SECTIONS SUCH AS
1. Lessons 1-14 are essential ND Core lessons (Includes human anatomy/physiology/pathology/nutritional & herbal introduction, etc.
2. Lessons 15-20 cover Herbology & Hand-on therapeutics
3. Lessons 21-26 cover Nutritional & clinical sciences (Head to Toe assessments, etc.)
4. Lessons 27-32 cover many aspects of the professional ND studies including legalities for self-employment, etc.
5. 33 is the ND Board Certification Exam from AMNA
(Log onto: http://ndcertificationboard.webs.com/ NOTE: IAMCR graduate students receive a 75% discount on their AMNA Board Certification Document upon graduated.
6. Lesson 34 covers the 4 day Workshop (Optional) * Cost: $1,250.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Meals not included.
7. Lesson 35 is the 45 hr. Internship program (Optional) ** Cost: $1,725.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Transportation & Meals not included
8. TROPICAL MEDICINE COURSE: This study may be completed at home. It takes the student to various tropical places in the World such as Belize and Hawaii, and teaches many methods of healing, understanding, and identifying Tropical medicines in comparison with those medicinal herbs found in the United States. Pre-requisite, for entry in the completion of the IAMCR ND Studies. Medicines from Belize, Hawaii, and other places are taught in comparison with similar herbs found in the United Stated.
9. HIMed. Students learn terminology and comparison evaluations on a Doctorate level coupled with Hygienics as taught by some of America's most renown Hygienic Physicians. Pre-requisite: Completion of IAMCR ND course of study.
(AMNA (Alternative Medicine Naturopathic Accrediting Association)
(A private, non-profit Alternative Med., determining board - International
ARE YOU ON THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL LIST
OF THOSE WHO MAY QUALIFY TO BECOME A BOARD CERTIFIED NATURAL PRACTITIONER?
IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY INTEGRATING NATURAL REMEDIES WITH YOU PRACTICE, YOU MAY QUALIFY.
PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Nutritionist, Dietician, Teacher, Hydrotherapist, colonist, Microscopy Tech., Communication wellness professional (Radio/Television/Public Speaker), Wellness consultant, Naturopath, Naprapath, Exercise Specialist, Health food store consultant/owner or manger; Health Retreat, Wellness clinic practitioner, natural health school/ministry, Medical Missionary, Lay Ministry, etc.. Write and tell us about yourself and why you wish to become a Board Certified Practitioner in the field you are practicing.
HEALTH FOOD STORE?
ALL NATURAL WELLNESS CLINIC?
We also Board Certify the above businesses. You may qualify. A recognized Board Certification means a great deal to customers/patients/clients.