FOUNDER: Carole J. Donovan, NDPhys. (Licensed/board certified ND Physician)
Study at home any where in the world to become a Board Certified Alternative
Medicine Practitioner/Missionary in the field of True, Traditional Naturopathy
WE OFFER THE FINEST, MOST COMPLETE AND
AFFORDABLE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL
STUDIES FOUND ANYWHERE, WHILE
OFFERING BOTH STUDENTS
& THE GENERAL PUBLIC
STUDENT HANDS-ON BOARD CERTIFICATION
WORKSHOPS & MODULES!
Note: IAMCR Students are also offered Internship programs
Students also learn how to establish their own legal wellness services and other employment opportunities in the wide field of Alternative, Natural Medicine!
ARE YOU a professional in natural wellness and desire to become Internationally board certified in your profession to gain more credibility to your clients, etc.? Then please scroll to the bottom of this page to see if you qualify. Or, for more details, you may wish to log onto: http://www.ndcertificationboard.webs.com/
IAMCR ND Curriculum Outline:
LESSONS ARE OFFERED IN 14 SEPARATE MANUALS. EACH MANUAL IS A PRECURSER TO THE MORE ADVANCED STUDIES, AND ARE DIVIDED INTO SECTIONS SUCH AS
1. Lessons 1-14 are essential ND Core lessons (Includes human anatomy/physiology/pathology/nutritional & herbal introduction, etc.
2. Lessons 15-20 cover Herbology & Hand-on therapeutics
3. Lessons 21-26 cover Nutritional & clinical sciences (Head to Toe assessments, etc.)
4. Lessons 27-32 cover many aspects of the professional ND studies including legalities for self-employment, etc.
5. 33 is the ND Board Certification Exam from AMNA
(Log onto: http://ndcertificationboard.webs.com/ NOTE: IAMCR graduate students receive a 75% discount on their AMNA Board Certification Document upon graduated.
6. 34 covers the 45 hr. Workshop training (Optional) * Cost: $550.00
7. 35 is the 45 hr. Internship program (Optional) ** Cost: $725.00
8. 36 is the study of the Historical Loma Linda Messages & related book research concerning the last day Medical Missionaries training, duties, etc..
9. 37. Is a field trip to a tropical Island expedition in search of Medicinal Plants related to those found in North America (Optional)***
AN EXPEDITION YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!
TITLES THAT GRADUATES CAN RECEIVE:
Completion of Manuals & external books only = ND Consultant
Completion of the above plus 1 45 hr. workshop = ND Practitioner
completion of all of the above plus 1 45 hr. Internship class & minimum
of 6 months experience = ND Phys.
All above graduates receive Board Certification from AMNA provided that they are in "good standing" with IAMCR, AMNA & CODE OF ETHICS.
PLEASE CLICK ON "APPLICATION" FOR ENROLLMENT & MORE INFO
CONCERNING TUITION, PAYMENTS, ETC..
THOSE PRACTICING/INTEGRATING NATURAL ALTERNATIVES WITHIN THEIR PROFESSION, MAY APPLY FOR AMNA BOARD CERTIFICATION (See list):
(AMNA (Alternative Medicine Naturopathic Accrediting Association)
(A private, non-profit Alternative Med., determining board - International
Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Nutritionist, Dietician, Teacher, Hydrotherapist, colonist, Microscopy Tech., Communication wellness professional (Radio/Television/Public Speaker), Wellness consultant, Naturopath, Naprapath, Exercise Specialist, Health food store consultant/owner or manger; Health Retreat, Wellness clinic practitioner, natural health school/ministry, Medical Missionary, Lay Ministry, etc.. Write and tell us about yourself and why you wish to become Board Certified and recognized by AMNA.
NOTE: Fee memberships may vary.
IAMCR's workshops and internship programs are not to be confused with the ND study program! Students may enroll at any time and study at their own pace! Simply complete the enrollment application* send in your tuition amount according to the chart, and upon receipt, IAMCR will process your application in two days, mail the study manuals on the 3rd working day and notify you VIA email that you are enrolled. The email send you is your receipt and will include the Postal Service manual tracking number and approximant date your first set of studies will arrive! If you pay in full, we will send you the entire set of manuals, otherwise you will receive the amount of manuals covered by your monthly tuition.
* Completion of the workshop = Naturopathic Practitioner title ** Completion of Workshop & Internship = Naturopathic Physician title*** Regardless if or not the student has completed the workshop or Internship, once an expedition is completed, the student graduate will receive the following document titled:
** Completion of Workshop & Internship = Naturopathic Physician title*** Regardless if or not the student has completed the workshop or Internship, once an expedition is completed, the student graduate will receive the following document titled:
Alternative Medicine Research in Tropical Medicine