International Alternative Medicine Ministry & Cancer Research (IAMCR).
All Modules, seminars/workshops & ND/NP/HIMed. classes are
AMNA recognized and board certified as professional
Medical Missionary Training Modules
based on Biblical Principals.
MODULES (CLASSES) OFFERED:
1. Distant Learning ND Studies (Using Modules - booklets )
2. Student hands-on 3-5 Day Workshops
3. Community Seminars
NOTE: CHECK BELOW FOR NEW CANCER ADVOCATE CERTIFIED PROGRAM!
This Website address: http://wellnessinstitute.webs.com/
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a health practitioner needing Board Certification? contact: email@example.com
Visit our website: ndcertificationboard.webs.com/
BOARD CERTIFIED CANCER ADVOCATE PROGRAM!
~ CANCER ADVOCATE PRACTITIONER ~
This 24 hour Program is designed for the HEALTH professional or layperson dedicated to natural alternatives!
Already an ND graduate? This EXTENSION class will give you an additional
Board Certified Degree as a Specialist in Cancer Therapy!
NEVER BEFORE OFFERED !
Students will learn VITAL information not usually found at similar seminars,
NOTE: If physical attendance is not possible, this seminar can be completed
by distant study. It includes the book by Dr. Donovan, "Home Cancer Program" (Step by step) and the ND Manual plus selected written materials from the IAMCR ND program and Dr.Donovan's notes for successful Cancer Programs. The Total cost is only $650.00 to study at home or $850.00 for classroom attendance with a minimum of 20 students. Classes may be held at IAMCR school location or in other locations whereby a group of 20 or more students have enrolled.
NOTE: There are no payment plans for this program. A 45 day advanced registration is required for all extended location classroom locations. 50% of the total amount (non-refundable unless IAMCR cancels) is required no less than 45 days in advance of the seminar, (preferably 60 days, and the full balance is due on the first day of the class meeting. For more information, contact Dr. Donovan at:
WHO WE ARE:
IAMCR & GWS-HIMed., are Biblically sound and Professional level Naturopathic & Hygienic professional level learning board certified programs dedicated to True and Pure Traditional Naturopathic teachings as taught and practiced by qualified and recognized Natural Hygienic Physicians from the era of understanding all natural healing procedures prior to medical schools accepting Government accreditation which completely changed the curriculum--after 1903. The Naturopathic program is a pre-requisite to the ND-Phys., scholastic program.
WHAT WE DO NOT TEACH:
New Age Philosophies, and any resemblance thereof, which may include certain evaluation processes that may be borderline New Age. We teach Natures safe modalities compatible with the human physiological structure.
The Board Certified ND program ~
offered by this Ministry since 1992 & patterned after Loma Linda Physician's curriculum prior to 1903!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROGRAM, TUITION, ETC., PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ENROLLMENT APPLICATION PAGE. THANK YOU.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE CURRICULUM
~ COPYRIGHT NOTICE ~
Neither IAMCR or GWS-HI-MED, (Gore/Wycliffe school of HIMed.) or the author Dr. Carole J. Donovan, does not as of this notice, have a contract with any person, organization, school, etc., to either sell, copy, print, claim as their own, collect any monies or other valuables claiming to be a representative in behalf of either of the above, or to operate a school using all or part of said educational data--Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
IAMCR/GWS-HIMed. (R) STAFF
CONTACT ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARDS FOR OUR ND & HIMed. Programs:
OUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
1. STRICTLY PATTERNED AFTER THE ORIGINAL U.S. CONGRESSIONAL DEFINITION OF WHAT CONSITUTES TRUE, TRADITIONAL NATUROPATHY AS DEFINED TO CONGRESS BY HYGIENIC LICENSED PHYSICIANS WITH THIS TRAINING.
2. ADHERING TO THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN HERBAL CHARTER STILL IN EFFECT TODAY!
3. TEACHES TRADITONAL HYGIENIC MEDICINE AS PRSCRIBED BY HISTORICAL PHYSICIANS AND EARLY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SCHOOLS!
4. TOTALLY ABSENT OF ANY AND ALL NEW AGE PHILOSOPHIES AND DANGEROUS METHOD0LOGIES.
Pre-requisite for enrollment: A strong desire to use the above knowledge offered, as a true, medical missionary to help relieve suffering and follow the will of God.
Students also learn how to establish their own legal wellness services and other employment opportunities in the wide field of Alternative, Natural Medicine!
Are you considered a professional in the natural wellness field? Would you like to be Internationally board certified in your profession to gain more credibility to your clients, etc.? Then please scroll to the bottom of this page to see if you qualify,, then please Contact:
LESSONS ARE OFFERED IN 14 SEPARATE MANUALS. EACH MANUAL IS A PRECURSER TO THE MORE ADVANCED STUDIES, AND ARE DIVIDED INTO SECTIONS SUCH AS
1. Lessons 1-14 are essential ND Core lessons (Includes human anatomy/physiology/pathology/nutritional & herbal introduction, etc.
2. Lessons 15-20 cover Herbology & Hand-on therapeutics
3. Lessons 21-26 cover Nutritional & clinical sciences (Head to Toe assessments, etc.)
4. Lessons 27-32 cover many aspects of the professional ND studies including legalities for self-employment, etc.
5. Lesson 33 is the ND Board Certification Exam from AMNA
(Log onto: http://ndcertificationboard.webs.com/ NOTE: IAMCR graduate students receive a 75% discount on their AMNA Board Certification Document. This amount is included in their ND tuition.
6. Lesson 34 covers the 5 day Workshop (Optional) * Cost: $950.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Meals not included.
7. Lesson 35 is the 45 hr. Internship program (Optional) ** Cost: $1,225.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Transportation & Meals not included
8. TROPICAL MEDICINE COURSE: This study may be completed at home. It takes the student to various tropical places in the World such as Belize and Hawaii, and teaches many methods of healing, understanding, and identifying Tropical medicines in comparison with those medicinal herbs found in the United States. Pre-requisite, for entry in the completion of the IAMCR ND Studies. Medicines from Belize, Hawaii, and other places are taught in comparison with similar herbs found in the United Stated. Tuition. $1,500.00.
9. HIMed. Students learn terminology and comparison evaluations on a Doctorate level coupled with Hygienics as taught by some of America's most renown Hygienic Physicians. Pre-requisite: Completion of the IAMCR ND course of study. See Enrollment Application for more information, tuition, & availability.
(AMNA (Alternative Medicine Naturopathic Accrediting Association)
(A private, non-profit Alternative Med., determining board - International
ARE YOU ON THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL LIST
OF THOSE WHO MAY QUALIFY TO BECOME A BOARD CERTIFIED NATURAL PRACTITIONER?
IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY INTEGRATING
NATURAL REMEDIES WITH YOU PRACTICE, YOU MAY QUALIFY.
PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Nutritionist, Dietician, Teacher, Hydrotherapist, colonist, Microscopy Tech., Communication wellness professional (Radio/Television/Public Speaker), Wellness consultant, Naturopath, Naprapath, Exercise Specialist, Health food store consultant/owner or manger; Health Retreat, Wellness clinic practitioner, natural health school/ministry, Medical Missionary, Lay Ministry, etc.. Write and tell us about yourself and why you wish to become a Board Certified Practitioner in the field you are practicing.
HEALTH FOOD STORE?
ALL NATURAL WELLNESS CLINIC?
We also Board Certify the above businesses. You may qualify. A recognized Board Certification means a great deal to your customers/patients/