This Website address: http://wellnessinstitute.webs.com/
Email Address: email@example.com
Want Board Certification? contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you are a professional in the wellness field, you may qualify)
1. New Tuition (See application page)
2. HIMed. Website Address:
(Still under construction - visit often)
3. Accreditation (Recognized) Document available for IAMCR ND Graduates.
$500.00 fee. Send to: IAMCR.
CHECK OUT IAMCR'S NEW TUITION, scholarshps & wellness programs now being offered, and how YOU can earn financial credits for helping to enroll students!
CLICK ON ~ APPLICATION-WELLNESS ED, etc., in the left hand column of this page.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW HIMed. WEBSITE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION:
WEB ADDRESS IS : http://advancednaturopathyschool.webs.com/
AND NOW.....WELCOME TO:
International Alternative Medicine Ministry &
Cancer Research (IAMCR)
(Subsidiary of Gore/Wycliffe School of HIMed. (R) 1992 & 2014
EARN YOUR PROFESSIONAL
ND BOARD CERTIFICATION & LICENSE!
Board Certified International Distant Study Programs ~
Biblically based Naturopathic & Hygienic Natural Medicine
GOOD NEWS! SCHOOL RECOGNITION!
IAMCR is now recognized by certain Countries/Regions for its
Graduate students to receive official Government Licensing as
qualified Hygienic Naturopathic Practitioners
without curriculum, etc. compromise!
Now that IAMCR/GWHIMed. is recognized by certain countries, you may qualify for a Government grant to attend our campus school in the States or study at home at attend our workshop/internship programs.
WHO WE ARE:
IAMCR & GWS-HIMed., are Biblically sound and Professional level Naturopathic & Hygienic programs dedicated to True and Pure Traditional Naturopathic teachings as taught and practiced by qualified and recognized Natural Hygienic Physicians from the era of understanding all natural healing procedures prior to medical schools accepting Government accreditation which completely changed the curriculum--after 1903. The Naturopathic program is a pre-requisite to the ND-Phys., scholastic program.
WHAT WE DO NOT TEACH:
All New Age Philosophies, and any resemblance thereof, which may include certain evaluation processes that may be borderline New Age; and, certain homeopathic medicines that contain ingredients that may be harmful and trigger negative symptoms similar to that of allopathic medicines<>
The Board Certified ND program ~
offered by this Ministry since 1992 & patterned after Loma Linda Physician's curriculum prior to 1903!
This program also offers hands-on workshops & Internship programs (optional).
INTRODUCING THE HIMed. by GWS-HIMed.
is presently a book learning distant study Board Certified Program!
(No additional hands-on clinical training offered at this time, other than the above training for the ND student/graduate)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROGRAM, TUITION, ETC., PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ENROLLMENT APPLICATION PAGE. THANK YOU.
~ COPYRIGHT NOTICE ~
Neither IAMCR or GWS-HI-MED, (Gore/Wycliffe school of HIMed.) or the author Dr. Carole J. Donovan, does not as of this notice, have a contract with any person, organization, school, etc., to either sell, copy, print, claim as their own, collect any monies or other valuables claiming to be a representative in behalf of either of the above, or to operate a school using all or part of said educational data--Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
IAMCR/GWS-HIMed. (R) STAFF
CONTACT ~ email@example.com
STANDARDS FOR OUR ND & HIMed. Programs:
OUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
1. STRICTLY PATTERNED AFTER THE ORIGINAL U.S. CONGRESSIONAL DEFINITION OF WHAT CONSITUTES TRUE, TRADITIONAL NATUROPATHY AS DEFINED TO CONGRESS BY HYGIENIC LICENSED PHYSICIANS WITH THIS TRAINING.
2. ADHERING TO THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN HERBAL CHARTER STILL IN EFFECT TODAY!
3. TEACHES TRADITONAL HYGIENIC MEDICINE AS PRSCRIBED BY HISTORICAL PHYSICIANS AND EARLY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SCHOOLS!
4. TOTALLY ABSENT OF ANY AND ALL NEW AGE PHILOSOPHIES AND DANGEROUS METHOD0LOGIES.
Pre-requisite for enrollment: A strong desire to use the above knowledge offered, as a true, medical missionary to help relieve suffering and follow the will of God.
Students also learn how to establish their own legal wellness services and other employment opportunities in the wide field of Alternative, Natural Medicine!
Are you considered a professional in the natural wellness field? Would you like to be Internationally board certified in your profession to gain more credibility to your clients, etc.? Then please scroll to the bottom of this page to see if you qualify,, then please Contact:
LESSONS ARE OFFERED IN 14 SEPARATE MANUALS. EACH MANUAL IS A PRECURSER TO THE MORE ADVANCED STUDIES, AND ARE DIVIDED INTO SECTIONS SUCH AS
1. Lessons 1-14 are essential ND Core lessons (Includes human anatomy/physiology/pathology/nutritional & herbal introduction, etc.
2. Lessons 15-20 cover Herbology & Hand-on therapeutics
3. Lessons 21-26 cover Nutritional & clinical sciences (Head to Toe assessments, etc.)
4. Lessons 27-32 cover many aspects of the professional ND studies including legalities for self-employment, etc.
5. Lesson 33 is the ND Board Certification Exam from AMNA
(Log onto: http://ndcertificationboard.webs.com/ NOTE: IAMCR graduate students receive a 75% discount on their AMNA Board Certification Document. This amount is included in their ND tuition.
6. Lesson 34 covers the 5 day Workshop (Optional) * Cost: $950.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Meals not included.
7. Lesson 35 is the 45 hr. Internship program (Optional) ** Cost: $1,225.00 Includes lodging for 6 nights. Transportation & Meals not included
8. TROPICAL MEDICINE COURSE: This study may be completed at home. It takes the student to various tropical places in the World such as Belize and Hawaii, and teaches many methods of healing, understanding, and identifying Tropical medicines in comparison with those medicinal herbs found in the United States. Pre-requisite, for entry in the completion of the IAMCR ND Studies. Medicines from Belize, Hawaii, and other places are taught in comparison with similar herbs found in the United Stated. Tuition. $1,500.00.
9. HIMed. Students learn terminology and comparison evaluations on a Doctorate level coupled with Hygienics as taught by some of America's most renown Hygienic Physicians. Pre-requisite: Completion of the IAMCR ND course of study. See Enrollment Application for more information, tuition, & availability.
(AMNA (Alternative Medicine Naturopathic Accrediting Association)
(A private, non-profit Alternative Med., determining board - International
ARE YOU ON THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL LIST
OF THOSE WHO MAY QUALIFY TO BECOME A BOARD CERTIFIED NATURAL PRACTITIONER?
IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY INTEGRATING
NATURAL REMEDIES WITH YOU PRACTICE, YOU MAY QUALIFY.
PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Nutritionist, Dietician, Teacher, Hydrotherapist, colonist, Microscopy Tech., Communication wellness professional (Radio/Television/Public Speaker), Wellness consultant, Naturopath, Naprapath, Exercise Specialist, Health food store consultant/owner or manger; Health Retreat, Wellness clinic practitioner, natural health school/ministry, Medical Missionary, Lay Ministry, etc.. Write and tell us about yourself and why you wish to become a Board Certified Practitioner in the field you are practicing.
HEALTH FOOD STORE?
ALL NATURAL WELLNESS CLINIC?
We also Board Certify the above businesses. You may qualify. A recognized Board Certification means a great deal to your customers/patients/